Skip to content

Odisha

Jindal Stainless signs 300 MW wind-solar PPA with ReNew Power

The stainless-steel manufacturer has selected ReNew Power to develop a utility-scale wind-solar project for its self-consumption.

Jindal Steel and Power signs 1 GW carbon-free energy deal with Greenko

Greenko will assist Jindal Steel and Power in the design and development of the associated renewable energy capacity, and identification of potential strategic investors for the RE capacity. It will also provide its pumped storage capacity currently under development in Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.

1

Goldi Solar supplies 9+ MW PV panels to Odisha project

The Gujarat-based solar manufacturer has entered the Odisha market by completing the supply of 9+ MW PV panels for a PV project in the state. 

1

Mobile solar pumping system deployed in remote areas

Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar have developed a solar power system that can be easily moved between farms to pump water for irrigation. The kit comprises solar panels and an inverter to power a surface-mounted pump.

3

Dalmia Cement expands solar plant capacity to 17.1 MW

The cement manufacturer has added 14.7 MW of ground-mounted solar power plant to supply green energy to Kaplias Cement Works plant in the Cuttack district of Odisha.

1

NHPC to acquire majority stake in 500 MW floating solar JV with GEDCOL

State-run hydropower producer NHPC will form the joint venture with a capital investment of INR 500 crore, raising a majority stake of 74% with the rest 26% held by Green Energy Development Corporation of Odisha Limited (GEDCOL). 

Mahanadi Coalfields to set up 50 MW solar plant in Odisha

The Coal India arm has selected a Chennai-based firm to build the ‘captive mode’ solar PV project in Odisha. It shall utilize the energy produced through long-term open access. 

Adani Solar partners KSL Cleantech for retail expansion to East and Northeast

The Indian solar manufacturer and EPC contractor has chosen KSL Cleantech as the channel partner for the retail distribution of its solar panels in the eastern and northeastern markets of India.

2

Tata Power to develop 41 MW solar projects for Tata Steel

The grid-connected solar projects, to be installed at Tata Steel’s operating locations in Jharkhand and Odisha, will be a mix of rooftops, floating, and ground-mounted solar plants. 

Adani Green to buy Essel’s 40 MW solar assets in Odisha

The operating solar assets benefit from a long-term power purchase agreement (PPA) with the Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) at an INR 4.235/kWh tariff. The remaining PPA life is 22 years.

1

This website uses cookies to anonymously count visitor numbers. To find out more, please see our Data Protection Policy.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close