pv magazine – the magazine for experts
pv magazine, of which pv-magazine.com is the online presence, is a monthly trade publication launched for the international photovoltaics (PV) community in the summer of 2008. The current print run, based on qualified circulation, is 34,201.
With its independent, technology-focused reporting, pv magazine concentrates on covering the latest PV news, topical technological trends and the worldwide market.
pv magazine India is a specialist site for the Indian solar market, and part of the pv magazine group. Our flagship website is pv magazine, and sister websites include pv magazine USA, pv magazine Germany, pv magazine China, and pv magazine Latin America.
With its independent, technology-focused reporting, pv magazine concentrates on covering the latest solar PV news, topical technological trends, and worldwide market developments.
- Markets & Policy
pv magazine readers comprise:
By industry sector
- PV manufacturers (cells, modules, components) and suppliers (equipment, materials)
- International project developers, system integrators and distributors
- Financial/political sector
By job title
- Directors, presidents, chief executives
- Engineering executives
- Engineering managers, project managers
- Financial executives
September 14, 2017