pv magazine India is a website launched for the Indian solar photovoltaics (PV) community in September 2017, focusing on developments in both business and technology.
It is the sister website to pv magazine International, pv magazine Australia, pv magazine China, pv magazine France, pv magazine Germany, pv magazine Latin America, pv magazine Mexico, pv magazine Spain and pv magazine USA.
With its independent, technology-focused reporting, pv magazine concentrates on covering the latest solar PV news, topical technological trends, and worldwide market developments.
- Applications & installations
- Energy storage
- Industry & suppliers
- Markets & trends
- Technology and R&D
pv magazine readers comprise
By industry sector
- PV manufacturers (cells, modules, components) and suppliers (equipment, materials)
- International project developers, system integrators and distributors
- Financial/political sector
By job title
- Directors, presidents, chief executives
- Engineering executives
- Engineering managers, project managers
- Financial executives
This page was last updated on March 25, 2020.