Enphase Energy, a global energy technology company and the worldwide supplier of solar microinverters, today announced the introduction of IQ microinverters across India for the Enphase Microinverter System with IQ. The IQ family of microinverters are powered by Enphase’s unique software-defined architecture, resulting in an efficient design and a single hardware SKU worldwide.
Enphase claims that the IQ family of microinverters produce 18% more power, and are 31% lighter and 15% smaller than the current M-Series microinverters, which it decided to replace. IQ microinverters offer the same ease of installation with inventive new two-wire cabling, and leverage semiconductor integration for higher reliability and better economies of scale.
The IQ family of microinverters supports modules up to 440 Wp, as well as 60- and 72-cell modules. In addition, Enphase’s innovative Envoy-S communications gateway offers installers the ability to use both IQ 6 and IQ 7 microinverters interchangeably on any installation.
On the product announcement, Nathan Dunn, MD of Enphase Energy APAC said, “With Enphase’s growing footprint across the sub-continent, installers will benefit from our latest IQ microinverter technology by reducing their installation and maintenance costs, and bringing greater value to their customers.
“The IQ family of microinverters is designed and proven to operate in harsh and dusty conditions such as India’s. They are IP67 certified, highly reliable and are truly made for India, making them an ideal solution for the growing power purchase agreement (PPA) market.”
According to the Enphase, the IQ family of microinverters offers following benefits to installers, project developers, independent power producers (IPPs), and homeowners:
- Seamless integration into the Enphase Microinverter System with IQ, as well as energy monitoring and insights from the Enphase Enlighten software platform’s easy-to-use interface
- Greater reliability achieved via BOM reduction enabled by a new 55nm ASIC chip
- Fast and easy installation with the lighter two-wire Enphase Q Cable
- Improved yield, reliability and reduced operations and maintenance (O&M) ensure higher retained value and a stable return on investment
- Efficient asset management through granular fleet monitoring and planned maintenance
U.S. headquartered Inverter company has informed that the IQ microinverters in India are currently available through distributors Sun-AP Ecopower and Waaree Energies Ltd.
This content is protected by copyright and may not be reused. If you want to cooperate with us and would like to reuse some of our content, please contact: email@example.com.